Learn how to enhance your post-production work Award-winning Emmy filmmaker Eduardo Angel
How much impact can color have on our stories? Short answer: a lot more than you think. This original half-day session is not about video editing but about how successful storytellers use color to direct and misdirect the viewer, to enhance the mood of a story, influence our unconscious minds.
Storytellers looking to enhance their post-production work. A basic working knowledge of Premiere Pro (or any other NLE) is required.
- Adobe Premiere Pro (latest Version)
Terms & Conditions:
- All Workshops will be run in Porto, Portugal, within easy access from the town centre. We will contact the workshop participants via email with the precise time and location during the week before the Workshops take place.
- Please note that you are responsible for your own travel arrangements, hotel fees, etc.
- Please also note that you are responsible for your safety and the safety of your own equipment during the Workshops.
- If you cancel your Workshop booking up to 30 days before the starting date of the PPF, you will be issued a 70% refund.
- If you cancel your Workshop booking within 30 days of the starting date of the PPF, no refunds will be issued.
- If under unforeseen circumstances the PPF needs to cancel the Workshop, your tickets — and only the tickets — will be refunded in full. Your travel expenses, hotels, etc, are not covered under our cancellation policy.
By booking your ticket you agree to these conditions.