Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to any of our workshops/masterclasses you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
Persons attending the Festival may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media is owned by Porto Photo Fest and my be used for any promotional material. By attending the event you give Porto Photo Fest the permission to use this media.
The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
Flights, food and accommodation are booked through partner agencies.
Porto Photo Fest accept no responsibility for flights, food and accommodation booked through these vendors.
Please contact the vendor you have purchased your accommodation from for their T&C’s
Terms & Conditions:
- All Workshops will be run in Porto, Portugal, within easy access from the town centre. We will contact the workshop participants via email with the precise time and location during the week before the Workshops take place.
- Please note that you are responsible for your own travel arrangements, hotel fees, etc.
- Please also note that you are responsible for your safety and the safety of your own equipment during the Workshops.
- If you cancel your Workshop booking up to 30 days before the starting date of the PPF, you will be issued a 70% refund.
- If you cancel your Workshop booking within 30 days of the starting date of the PPF, no refunds will be issued.
- If under unforeseen circumstances the PPF needs to cancel the Workshop, your tickets — and only the tickets — will be refunded in full. Your travel expenses, hotels, etc, are not covered under our cancellation policy.
By booking your ticket you agree to these conditions.