Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to any of our workshops/masterclasses you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
Persons attending the Festival may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media is owned by Porto Photo Fest and my be used for any promotional material. By attending the event you give Porto Photo Fest the permission to use this media.
The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
Flights, food and accommodation are booked through partner agencies.
Porto Photo Fest accept no responsibility for flights, food and accommodation booked through these vendors.
Please contact the vendor you have purchased your accommodation from for their T&C’s
Terms & Conditions:
- All Workshops will be run in Porto, Portugal, within easy access from the town centre. We will contact the workshop participants via email with the precise time and location during the week before the Workshops take place.
- Please note that you are responsible for your own travel arrangements, hotel fees, etc.
- Please also note that you are responsible for your safety and the safety of your own equipment during the Workshops.
- You will be eligible for a full refund until two weeks after your payment date.
- To request a refund, email [email protected] from the address you used to subscribe and we will proceed to give you a full refund if the request is issued within two weeks of your payment date.
- If under unforeseen circumstances the PPF needs to cancel the Event, your tickets — and only the tickets — will be refunded in full. Your travel expenses, hotels, etc, are not covered under our cancellation policy.
By booking your ticket you agree to these conditions.